We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in our Calgary office. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and have their Insurance License Level 2. Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately-held construction brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty, and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the key locations for our clients. Since 1981 Wilson M. Beck has grown to 10 offices across Canada and employs over 200 people on our team. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
- You will engage verbally and electronically with our clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them;
- Experience with Auto, Home, boat, recreational, and umbrella policies;
- You will develop new business opportunities;
- You will manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients, including reviewing, cross selling of products and remarketing;
- You will respond to all customer and company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written enquiries;
- And you will manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention.
- You have a Level I Insurance License, preferably Level 2;
- Personal Insurance Lines experience;
- CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designation would be considered an asset;
- You are a self-starter, who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Applied Epic;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand in all insurance;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance;
- and punctual with strong attendance history.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A newly renovated office space with gourmet kitchen;
- On-site gym facility;
- And a positive and supportive setting which encourages the health and wellness of our team.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services (WMB) is one of the largest privately held construction focused brokerages in Western Canada and was recently named the 5th
Top Brokerage in Canada for 2021. WMB is a dynamic and growing business in the commercial construction, auto, and personal insurance industries. Our organization has grown over the years to include our affiliated company WBI Home Warranty Ltd., in Surrey, Advantage Mortgages and offices across Western Canada in Kelowna, Calgary, Kamloops, Prince George, Victoria, Fraser Valley and Edmonton. It is the goal of our organization to partner with our clients to meet their needs for effective surety bonding, project and business insurance, and financial risk management programs. As part of our team of insurance experts, you are vital in helping us reach that goal. When you join the WMB family you work with a team full of diverse knowledge and experience. At WMB, our employees are the foundation of our organization. Together, through our commitment and passion for our clients, we have built our reputation as a respected industry leader in insurance services. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
READY TO APPLY?
Email your resume and cover letter to Roni Furgeson email@example.com
, and reference the job title in the subject line. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.