Account Manager, Personal Lines (Prince George):We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in our Prince George office. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and have their Insurance License Level 2. Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately-held construction focused brokerages in Western Canada and was recently named the 5th Top Brokerage in Canada for 2021. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the key locations to best service our clients. Since 1981, we have grown to employ over 200 people in 12 offices around Canada. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
- You will engage with our clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them;
- You will develop new business opportunities;
- You will manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients, including reviewing, cross selling of products and remarketing;
- You will respond to all customer and company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written enquiries;
- You will manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention;
- You will assist clients with AutoPlan transactions.
- You have your Insurance License Level 2;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are motivated in anything you undertake with excellent management skills and the ability to multi-task when required;
- You demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion, as you will be exposed to clients’ confidential information;
- If you have good knowledge of Epic software, we will take that as a plus;
- You have a strong work ethic, yet you know how to have fun!
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- We are firm believers in the health and wellness of our staff and provide the resources and services to encourage and support this.