Are you a highly motivated, detailed-oriented insurance Assistant Account Manager, Personal Lines looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join our growing team?. Responsibilities include managing client communications, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes and important deadlines.
You will help the Account Managers in our Personal Lines team, ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth.
If you’re looking to take on an important assistant account management role during this period of high growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position.
- You will work very closely with the account manager and will be assigned daily duties as
- You will support to the account manager with the preparation of all client services documents (ie. Renewal Summaries, Client Proposals, Underwriting Submissions);
- You will support the account manager with issuing and pre-renewal assignments of Insurance Certificates;
- You will assist in the preparation and distribution of pink
- You will provide support with ICS mail;
- You will prepare insurance schedules and must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Proper business letter writing and grammar
- You will assist the account manager in the preparation of detailed Coverage Review (DCR) reports;
- You will assist the account manager in compiling insurance documents for delivery to the Insured;
- You will be responsible for the preparation of issuing, submitting, checking, and invoicing policies and endorsements as requested by Account Manager;
- You will assist with accounting;
- You will assist with requesting updated loss;
- You will continue to maintain education credits for licensing;
- You will follow corporate policies and procedures;
- and other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- You have a Level I Insurance License, preferably Level 2;
- Commercial Insurance Lines experience; construction and or personal lines experience is an asset;
- CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designation would be considered an asset;
- You are a self-starter, who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Applied Epic;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand in all insurance;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance;
- and punctual with strong attendance history.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A positive and supportive setting which encourages the health and wellness of our team;
- and advancement opportunities.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services (WMB) is one of the largest privately held construction focused brokerages in Western Canada and was recently named the 5th
Top Brokerage in Canada for 2021. WMB is a dynamic and growing business in the commercial construction, auto, and personal insurance industries. Our organization has grown over the years to include our affiliated company WBI Home Warranty Ltd., in Surrey, Advantage Mortgages and offices across Western Canada in Kelowna, Calgary, Kamloops, Prince George, Victoria, Fraser Valley and Edmonton. It is the goal of our organization to partner with our clients to meet their needs for effective surety bonding, project and business insurance, and financial risk management programs. As part of our team of insurance experts, you are vital in helping us reach that goal.
When you join the WMB family you work with a team full of diverse knowledge and experience. At WMB, our employees are the foundation of our organization. Together, through our commitment and passion for our clients, we have built our reputation as a respected industry leader in insurance services. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
READY TO APPLY?
Email your resume and cover letter to Roni Furgeson email@example.com
, and reference the job title in the subject line.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.