We are currently looking for a Junior ICBC Account Manager to join our Commercial Auto team in our Burnaby office. This person must have at least one year of experience with ICBC transactions and minimum Level 1 Insurance License.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately-held construction focused brokerages in Western Canada and was recently named the 5th
Top Brokerage in Canada for 2021. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the key locations to best service our clients. Since 1981, we have grown to employ over 200 people in 12 offices around Canada. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Senior Account Managers with the processing of fleet accounts and back end inventory and batching. We are hoping to find a person who has a strong desire to grow within our team and organization as we are committed to helping them with their career growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Respond promptly to client emails and telephone calls;
- Monitor and Maintain ICBC inventory;
- ICBC Batching;
- Write correspondence and send documents to clients (using company templates);
- Complete certificate requests - APV47;
- We will train Special Coverages under Garage, Fleet and Prorate;
- Assist Senior Account Mangers with Commercial Fleet Renewals;
- Recommend additional coverage to clients (using coverage checklist);
- Quoting and issuing autoplan documents - Proficient in ICBC Policy Center;
- Follow corporate policies and procedures;
- Maintain continuing education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are someone who has at least one year of experience with ICBC transactions and Policy Center;
- You have minimum Level 1 Insurance License, working towards your Level 2;
- You are a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have experience using Microsoft Office, The Agency Manager and/or Applied Epic;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A newly renovated office space with gourmet kitchen;
- On-site gym;
- Yoga/Meditation room;
- We are firm believers of the health and wellness of our staff and provide on-site resources and services to encourage and support this.