Depending on your operation, the types of coverage vary. Some of the main ones to be aware of include:
- Ship Building
- Marine General Liability: Covers the ship while it is on water but not moving
- Protection & Indemnity: Covers the operations of the vessel
- Hull and Machinery
- Marine Operators Legal Liability
- Piers, Wharves & Docks Insurance
- Ship Repairers Legal Liability.
Whether you’re in the business of transporting cargo and passengers or repairing marine equipment – we want to find the best coverage for you.
By working with our team of experts, we will help guide you through the marine insurance process. From educating your captains and crew, to developing a risk management strategy, we will be there for you every step of the way. The success of your business is important to us, and we want to help you secure its future. Contact one of our experts today to find out how we can help protect your business.