We are currently looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our Personal Lines/Auto team in our Burnaby office. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and have their Insurance License Level 2.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately-held construction brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty, and risk management services. We have strategically grown to employ over 180 people in 6 geographic locations: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Kamloops, Northern BC (Prince George), Alberta and Victoria. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We help.
What You’ll Do
• You will engage with our high-net-worth clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them.
• You will develop new business opportunities.
• You will manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients, including reviewing, cross selling of products and remarketing.
• You will respond to all customer and company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written enquiries.
• You will manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention.
• You will assist clients with AutoPlan transactions.
Who You Are
• You have your Insurance License Level 2.
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• You are motivated in anything you undertake with excellent management skills and the ability to multi-task when required.
• You demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion, as you will be exposed to clients’ confidential information.
• You have a strong work ethic, yet you know how to have fun!
• If you have good knowledge of Epic software, we will take that as a plus.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and benefits programs.
• Professional development training/courses.
• A great collaborative work environment.
• A newly renovated office space with gourmet kitchen.
• On-site gym and personal trainer that comes on a regular basis.
• Yoga/Meditation room.
• We are firm believers in the health and wellness of our staff and provide the on-site resources and services to encourage and support this.
Ready to apply? Click here.