We are currently looking for an Account Representative to join the Central Processing team in our Victoria office.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services is one of the largest privately-held construction focused brokerages in Western Canada and was recently named the 5th Top Brokerage in Canada for 2021. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the four corners of BC. Since 1981 we have grown to employ over 180 people in 6 geographic locations, being the: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Interior (Kamloops), Northern BC (Prince George), Alberta and Victoria. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for the reception of documentation and orderly disposition of all policy and related documents;
- You will be the one issuing certificates of insurance;
- You will be responsible for checking and invoicing policies and endorsements and emailing to clients.
Who You Are
- You have a Level I Insurance License, preferably Level 2;
- You have at least one year of experience in similar roles preferably in Commercial Lines;
- You are a self-starter, who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have experience using Microsoft Office suites and EPIC;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand and your own cohesively and confidentially.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A positive and supportive setting which encourages the health and wellness of our team.
Ready to apply?! Click here.