We are currently looking for a Technical Services Representative to join our Commercial Lines teams in our Burnaby office.
Wilson M. Beck Insurance Group is one of the largest privately-held construction brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty and risk management services. We have strategically positioned ourselves into what we consider the four corners of BC. Since 1981 we have grown to employ over 180 people in 6 geographic locations: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Kamloops, Northern BC (Prince George), Alberta and Victoria. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We care. We Help.
Summary of Position:
Working primarily out of our Burnaby office, occasionally our Surrey office location, the Technical Services Representative, reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Commercial. The right candidate is responsible for providing clerical support to Wilson M. Beck through a variety of different areas ranging from processing support including addressing urgent client needs. We will provide training for the position.
- Assist the Account Manager(s) in preparing renewal summaries and claims follow up prior to renewals
- Reminds Account Teams of pasts due Accounts Receivables
- Attaching documentation into EPIC
- Working closely with our processing unit
- Work on CSR 24
- Issue Finance Contracts
- Access to online portals to obtain quotes
- Policy and Endorsement Checking
- Project follow ups
- Follow up on outstanding policies, subjectivities from clients and endorsements from insurers
- In the absence of the Account Manager/Producer, will respond to client inquiries and account questions
- Issues urgent certificate requests
- Primary contact to process urgent insurance documentation
- Reception relief as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- A positive team focused attitude
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Minimum 1 year in insurance (Commercial experience preferred)
- Level 2 License preferred (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM is beneficial)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits programs
- Professional development training/courses
- A great collaborative work environment
- A newly renovated office space with gourmet kitchen
- On-site gym
- Yoga/Meditation room
- We are firm believers of the health and wellness of our staff and provide on-site resources and services to encourage and support this
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Ready to apply? Click here!