Wilson M. Beck Insurance Services Inc. is one of the largest privately held brokerages in Western Canada. WMB has dedicated teams focused exclusively on insurance, surety, warranty, and risk management services. Since 1981, we have grown to employ over 200 people in 10 different geographic locations: Lower Mainland, Okanagan (Kelowna), Kamloops, Northern BC (Prince George), Victoria, Alberta, and Ontario. Our strength is our people and their expertise – We Care. We Help.
What You’ll Do
- You will be responsible for the reception of documentation and orderly disposition of all policy and related documents;
- You will be the one issuing certificates of insurance;
- You will be responsible for checking and invoicing policies and endorsements and emailing to clients.
- You have a Level I Insurance License, preferably Level 2;
- You have at least one year of experience in similar roles preferably in Commercial Lines;
- You are a self-starter, who is highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have experience using Microsoft Office suites and EPIC;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others;
- You are driven to success and can represent our brand and your own cohesively and confidentially.
- Competitive salary and benefits programs;
- Professional development training/courses;
- A great collaborative work environment;
- A positive and supportive setting which encourages the health and wellness of our team.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.